July 9 - 13, 2018
Permutation Patterns is an annual conference centered around the study of patterns in permutations and other combinatorial objects. The 2018 edition of Permutation Patterns will be hosted by Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: April 1
- Travel Support Request Deadline: April 1
- Early Registration Deadline: June 1
- Dorm Registration Deadline: June 15
- permuPoster Printing Deadline: June 30
Permutation Patterns is generously supported by NSF grant DMS-1764236, NSA grant H98230-18-1-0231, the Dean of the Faculty Office at Dartmouth College (through the Conant 1879 Memorial Lectureship and the Robert 1931 and Ruth Fraser Funds), and the Department of Mathematics at Dartmouth College.